Confused about how to use Paw Print? Here are the basic steps to printing with Paw Print in the library.
How To Print Using PawPrint:
- Log into printing.uu.edu from any computer or laptop.
- On the page that appears, click the “PawPrint” tab.
- Click “Submit a Job.”
- Click “Browse” or “Choose file.”
- Upload the document you want to print.
- The status report will say “Held in a queue” when it is ready to be printed.
- Go to any PawPrint printer to release the document for printing.
- Swipe your UU card or manually log in to the printer.
- Click “Release Pending Jobs.”
- The document will print!
For extra help with printing, send an IT Help request.