Did you know that January 23rd is National Reading Day? It’s a perfect excuse to visit the library and pick out a new book!
Some of our latest additions are listed below:
- Share Jesus Without Fear by William Fay & Linda E. Shepherd
- Imperfect Justice by Cara C. Putman
- The Woman Who Would Be King by Kara Cooney
- Napoleon: A Life by Andrew Roberts
- The Healthy Living Handbook by Laura Harris Smith
- Gladiator: The Roman Fighter’s (Unofficial) Manual by Phillip Matyszak
- The Austen Escape by Katherine Reay
- Magic and Religion in Medieval England by Catherine Rider
- The Deepest Human Life: An Introduction to Philosophy for Everyone by Scott Samuelson
- Artemis by Andy Weir
You can find most of these books in our New Books section or the Recreational Reading section, both on the second floor. Happy reading!