As a Union University student, faculty member or employee, you have access to an institutional account which includes unlimited document storage, unlimited sharing inside and outside the institution, easy institution-wide sharing, phone and email tech support, training and more.
So, what exactly can you do with ProQuest RefWorks?
- Create shared folders, discuss articles, & jointly annotate PDFs.
- Install an add-on to insert and edit citations from Google Docs, & RefWorks will keep your bibliography in sync.
- With the option to “Quick Cite,” a window pops up that allows you to choose a format (APA, MLA, etc.) and then will convert your articles into the correct citation for you!
With all of this easy citation help and access to online storage, why wouldn’t you use RefWorks? All you have to do is make an account.
To create a RefWorks account:
- Go to http://refworks.proquest.com and click the “sign up” link.
- Fill in your information making sure to use your Union email address (you can’t sign up with @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.). Using your Union email address will help us know whether you are entitled to a university account (with all the benefits mentioned above!).
- Activate your RefWorks account through the confirmation email.
Once you activate your account (you’ll receive an email with a link to complete the registration process), you’ll get access immediately and can get started managing your documents.
Click here for more Refworks online help.