UU students, are you trying to figure out where you can print? Or maybe you’re a UU faculty member trying to login to a library computer? Have no fear; we have some “how to” lists for you!
How To Print Using A Library Computer:
- Locate a library computer. The library has several computer labs on the first floor. The most popular one to use for printing is the “TLC” (Technology Learning Center). It is located near the North doors & the Circulation Desk.
- Sign in to the computer using your Union credentials (what you use to login to your Union email or WebAdvisor).
- Find or create the document that you want to print, using the internet and/or Microsoft Word or Adobe.
- Find the print button and press it! Depending on your location, the printer should be nearby. If you can’t find a printer, ask for help at the Circulation Desk.
How To Print Using PawPrint:
- Log into printing.uu.edu from any computer or laptop.
- On the page that appears, click the “PawPrint” tab.
- Click “Submit a Job.”
- Click “Browse” or “Choose file.”
- Upload the document you want to print.
- The status report will say “Held in a queue” when it is ready to be printed.
- Go to any PawPrint printer to release the document for printing.
- Swipe your UU card or manually log in to the printer.
- Click “Release Pending Jobs.”
- The document will print!
For extra help with printing, send an IT Help request.