For some people, the “to be read” (or TBR) pile of books never stops growing. But what if you’re still looking for something else to read? The library staff are happy to share the books that they are planning to read next- and who knows, you may see some book reviews of these in the future, once we’ve read them!
TBR Lists Below
Olivia Chin, Circulation Manager:
- Next up for Olivia Chin is the fourth book in George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, A Feast For Crows. She is hoping to finish the current books in the series this fall; she’s also hoping that George R.R. Martin finishes writing the last two books!
- Olivia is also looking forward to reading the true-crime biography Manson: The Life and Times of Charles Manson by Jeff Guinn (which she’s ordered through Interlibrary Loan).
- And she’d like to finally read the thriller Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
Amber Wessies, Instruction Librarian:
- Amber has been trying to read Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan all summer!
- Our coworker Paul gave Amber the book Learning To Breathe Fire: The Rise of Crossfit and the Primal Future of Fitness by J.C. Herz.
- The new Sharon Creech book, Saving Winslow, is also on Amber’s list.
Matthew Beyer, Library Associate:
- Matthew, our resident history buff, has had his eye on The Grand Strategy of the Habsberg Empire by A. Wess Mitchell.
Shelby Lucius, Student Assistant:
- Shelby is getting ready to read The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers.